sexta-feira, 10 de maio de 2024

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL (Please Respond Immediately)

Hello Dear

I hope this message finds you well. My Name is Mr. Philip Whyte Upon reviewing your profile, I was inspired by your character and felt compelled to reach out regarding a business opportunity that could be mutually beneficial.

Specifically, I am seeking a trustworthy individual for a transaction involving an inheritance claim left behind by the late Mr.Burhan, tragically passed away from COVID-19 on May 10th, 2020, at the age of 71. He left behind a substantial deposit of $15 million in his account with our firm.

Despite his passing, no one has come forward to claim these funds. The bank's board of directors has instructed Mr. Burhan's special account officer to locate his next of kin in order to release the deposit. However, as Mr. Burhan did not specify a next of kin in his security file with the bank, I am reaching out to you for assistance.

I propose to share the proceeds from this transaction based on a percentage ratio that I believe will be agreeable to you. Upon successful completion of the transaction, you will receive 40%, while I will retain 50%, and 10% will be allocated for any incurred expenses. I will provide you with further details upon receiving your satisfactory response via my personal Email: Phiwhyte1@gmail.com
Best regards,
Mr. Philip Whyte

Sem comentários: